The RefWorks 'Direct Export' function is currently not working in Scopus.
You can still export your references to RefWorks as follows (click the pdf for screen images):
1. In Scopus click the drop down box to choose your export method.
2. Select RIS Format and click Export
3. Click Save As and select the folder where you want to save the references
4. Login to RefWorks, click the References menu and select Import
5. In the Import References Box change the settings as follows:
Use the following link, or from the Resources tab on Portal click Login to RefWorks (this is the Legacy version of RefWorks)
RefWorks is a web based tool to help you collect and manage your references. You can use RefWorks anywhere as long as you first logon to the University of Stirling Portal.
With RefWorks you can:
Don't forget to check which referencing style you should use for your University work so that you can use the correct style in RefWorks.
Guides especially for using RefWorks at Stirling University
You will find a wealth of guidance, tips and videos at the RefWorks Community or you can sign up for a Refworks Webinar Event - live training over the Web. Try RefWorks Worldwide Resources for material in some different laguages including Chinese, Polish, German and others.
The most useful guides to help you get started are:
The methodologies in these guides are not approved by Stirling University and are provided for information and to give ideas.