The NHS Knowledge Network eligibility criteria states that the following may register:
All NHSScotland employees and contractors, and social services partners in all sectors.
- Scottish Government employees, including the executive agencies
- Local Authority staff in addition to social services working in partnership with health services (e.g., through community health partnerships)
- Healthcare staff in the prison service, nursing and care homes, hospices, armed forces and emergency services
- Members of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow, Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh, Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Voluntary organisations working in partnership with health and social services
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students who undergo placements or training with the NHS and social services
- Those providing education and training to NHS and social services staff and students
- Researchers working in partnership with the NHS
- Retired NHS staff
- Library staff in Higher and Further Education
- Public librarians and other community information centres.
If you are uncertain if you might join contact your Academic Liaison Librarian in the first instance.