Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Download the BrowZine App for iOS and Android
When you have downloaded the app, getting to our Stirling content is very easy:
- choose your university - type 'stir' then select University of Stirling
- when prompted to login, enter your portal login then 'continue'
- you can now access our collections!
With BrowZine you can browse, read and follow our current journal content either via the web based version or via the App from an Android or iOS mobile device.
The main features of BrowZine are:
- Makes it easier to link to journal issues and tables of content
- Search for journals by title, ISSN or subject
- Browse content and back issues of the library’s journal collections
- Create customisable bookshelves for your favourite journal titles and get alerts when new content is published.
- View the table of contents, and read or save articles as new issues are released
- Share articles on social media or export citations
BrowZine in Ejournals finder
BrowZine is integrated with our Ejournals finder
Look for the 'View Journal in BrowZine' links - you can view and browse the journal in BrowZine
You can also easily keep track of new articles in the journal: in BrowZine, select 'Add to my bookshelf'
BrowZine will then track the journal and you can quickly see when new articles are available to read