Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Sharing your publications
Sharing your work helps it find an audience. Can use the following channels:
- Social media: use your twitter account or your Divisional twitter account
- Email: what about adding your kudos link to your email signature
- Academic networks: can use Facebook to find special interest groups here, as well as ResearchGate
- Websites and blogs: Write about the subject area in your blog and add the kudos link
- Conference presentations: Add a kudos link to your slides
From the Menu Select Manage your account. Then select Manage access to your social media accounts. Click on "Authorize now" to connect your Kudos account to your social media accounts
Then choose which accounts you want to post to. Write a brief summary that will catch people's attention. You can then post directly to whichever social media accounts you have authorised. Creates a trackable link for you.
Alternatively can just copy a link as on the top right hand side of the image above and paste into any other site you want to share your work